New Patient Information
New patient information for brain aneurysm patients
Here you’ll find just what you need to prepare for your first visit with us. We’ve included links to patient forms and other important information that helps us get your first appointment scheduled quickly.
Scheduling your first appointment
To schedule your first appointment with us, call 206-320-3470. Our team will then request to have your records (imaging reports and chart notes) sent to our office for review by our clinical staff. Once your appointment is scheduled, you can print and complete the forms below, and bring them to your first visit.
Also, please check with your insurance plan to see if a referral is required. If you do need a referral, you’ll need to request it from your primary care physician prior to your first visit. You are welcome to bring a family member or friend if you like.
Please bring the following to your first appointment:
- Picture ID
- Insurance card
- Referral from your primary care physician (if required by your health plan)
- Co-payment (if required by your health plan)
- Money for parking . View Swedish parking information and fees.
- Completed forms:
If requested, please also bring:
- Medical images (actual films or a CD), and medical imaging reports (i.e., MRI, PET scan, CT, bone scan, diagnostic reports)
- Medical records
Questions to ask at your first visit:
- Will I need more imaging tests?
- What are my treatment options? Is there more than one option?
- If I need surgery, how long will I be in the hospital?
- Where can I read more about my condition? Do you have any videos or tools to show me more?
- Are there other patients with this condition I can talk to?
- How can I contact you if I have more questions after my appointment?
Location, phone, directions
Swedish Cerebrovascular Center
550 17th Ave., Suite 110 (main floor, James Tower, Cherry Hill Campus)
Seattle WA 98122
Patient support and resources
Learn more about our support group for brain aneurysm patients, families and caregivers.
Accommodations for family
Your family may want to stay nearby if you have surgery at Swedish. The Inn at Cherry Hill is an affordable option located on the 5th floor (non-medical) in the West Tower of the Cherry Hill Campus.
The Inn at Cherry Hill features:
- comfortable rooms, each with a private bathroom, TV and phone
- shared common kitchen area and dining room
- laundry room complete with detergent at no extra charge
- coffee available throughout the day
- fax machine
- $65/night, two single beds (22 available rooms)
- $70/night, three single beds for larger families (7 available rooms)
To reserve a room, call 206-320-2164. If you need financial assistance for your stay, call 206-386-3609.
Swedish Cerebrovascular Center550 17th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98122
Map & Directions
Find out more about brain aneurysm treatment options, hear from a board certified surgeon and watch a video from a patient's perspective.
Patient Education: Brain Aneurysms
How you can help
Swedish is constantly working to ensure patients with debilitating neurological disorders have access to the best treatment options, the latest technology, and state-of-the-art facilities.
Support for Cerebrovascular Patients
Have a question about brain aneurysm services at Swedish?
Want to be part of our Cerebrovascular Support Group?
Email us or call the CerebrovascularSupport Line: 206-320-4985