The Swedish Cerebrovascular Center is the only center in the Pacific Northwest that offers comprehensive, coordinated care for patients with brain blood vessel disorders such as brain aneurysm and stroke.
Diagnosing and managing these disorders requires highly skilled clinical specialists, rapid response to emergent cases, and the latest in diagnostic imaging technology. Our care team includes world-renowned neurosurgeons, neurologists, and neuroendovascular and radiosurgical specialists who evaluate and treat these complex conditions.
Appointments & Referrals
Make an Appointment
- Ask your health care provider to make a referral to Dr. David Newell, Dr. Stephen Monteith, Dr. Joe Eskridge or Dr. Yince Loh, by calling 206-320-3470, or fax a referral to 206-320-3471.
- To schedule an appointment with Dr. Johnny Delashaw*, call 206-320-4379 or fax referral to 206-320-2205.
- If you have been diagnosed with a brain blood vessel disorder and would like to be seen for a second opinion, call us at 206-320-3470 to make an appointment.
Refer a Patient
- Call 206-320-3470; Fax your referral to 206-320-3471
To refer a patient to Dr. Johnny Delashaw*:
- Call 206-320-4379; Fax your referral to 206-320-2205
Our care team accepts patient transfers 24/7 from providers and hospitals throughout the Pacific Northwest. To facilitate an urgent patient transfer, call the Swedish Transfer Center at 1-866-470-4233.
*Please note: Dr. Johnny Delashaw sees patients in the following locations:
Brain and Spine Specialists
1600 East Jefferson Tower, Suite 101
Seattle, WA 98122
Kirkpatrick Family Care
783 Commerce Avenue, #300
Longview, WA 98632
Conditions We Treat
About the Cerebrovascular Center
Referring your patients to the Cerebrovascular Center gives them access to:
- The latest in diagnostic imaging and vascular ultrasound services
- Urgent surgical and interventional treatment
- Coordination of care for stroke
- Gamma Knife and CyberKnife treatments through the Swedish Radiosurgery Center
- Specialized nuclear medicine studies
- Referrals for comprehensive rehabilitation services for neurological injury and stroke
- Education and support
Swedish Cerebrovascular Center550 17th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98122
Map & Directions
Affiliated clinic: Cranial, Spine and Joint Clinic at Providence Everett
Find a Cerebrovascular SpecialistFind a Physician
Patient Education: Brain Aneurysms
How you can help
Swedish is constantly working to ensure patients with debilitating neurological disorders have access to the best treatment options, the latest technology, and state-of-the-art facilities.