Archived CME Recordings
Visit us online and discover our catalog of previously recorded CME activities. All presentations are now viewable on all mobile devices.
Please Note: Recordings are available for informational purposes only. Physicians may claim Category II credit toward Washington State Relicensure. They are not intended to serve as, or be the basis of a medical opinion, diagnosis, prognosis or treatment for any particular patient. The information was current at the time of the presentation.
- Acute Care Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Annual Cerebrovascular Symposium
- Annual Update in Neurology
- Epilepsy Symposiums
- Merrill P. Spencer, M.D. Lectureship
- Multimodal Treatment of Spinal Tumors
- Murdock Stroke Educational Series
- Neurology Medical Therapeutics
- Pituitary Symposiums
- Unique Needs of Women with Neurological Disease
Neuroscience Institute Administrative Office550 17th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98122
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Map & Directions
Need a second opinion?
How you can help
Swedish is constantly working to ensure patients with debilitating neurological disorders have access to the best treatment options, the latest technology, and state-of-the-art facilities.
What to expect during your hospital stay
Take a personalized interactive tour, click here.