Imaging Services at the Swedish Issaquah campus
- Diagnostic Radiology (X-ray)
- Computed Tomography (CT) — 128-detector ultra high speed scanner provides the fastest, motion-free imaging decreasing the need for sedation in children and some adults. Increased number of detectors allows radiation dose to be significantly reduced compared to older, slower scanners.
- Interventional Radiology - Cardiac Catheterization
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) — the first and most advanced wide-bore 3T MRI and 1.5T in the Seattle area which allows superior imaging and faster scan times compared to conventional scanners. The short and wide opening provides improved patient comfort in a less confining environment. The music and aromatherapy of your choice are also available during your exam if desired.
- Low-dose digital mammography
- Nuclear medicine
- Full-service breast care with advanced imaging technologies including MR and US
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET) and Computerized Tomography (CT)
- Ultrasound - A full complement of services including 4D technology for OB studies
- Bariatric capabilities
- Imaging CDs
- Picture Archival and Communication System
Hours for Outpatient Services:
- Diagnostic X-ray drop in (Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 7 p.m., Saturday-Sunday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.)
- CT Scan (Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 7 p.m., Saturday-Sunday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.)
- MRI (Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 7 p.m., Saturday-Sunday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.)
- Breast center appointments (Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., Saturday screening appointments
- Nuclear Medicine (Monday-Friday 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.)
- PET/CT (Monday-Friday 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.)
- Ultrasound (Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.)
Medical Imaging - Issaquah751 N.E. Blakely Dr.
Issaquah, WA 98029
Map & Directions