At Swedish Cherry Hill, radiologist interpretation and support is provided by Radia physicians. Interventional radiology is supported both by Radia and a variety of neuro-radiologists and vascular surgeons. As a full service inpatient and outpatient center, we are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
While radiology services can accept orders only from a licensed provider, we would be glad to answer any questions you may have.
Services at Swedish/Cherry Hill
- Computed tomography (CT) - Latest 64-slice technology for exceptional diagnostic capability and speed, and a portable scanner for use in the intensive care unit and operating room
- Diagnostic radiology (X-ray) including fluoroscopy
- Interventional radiology - three rooms support advanced neuro and peripheral procedures
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) - 1.5-tesla and 3-tesla magnets, and an intraoperative MRI in the neuro operating room suite
- Mammography is provided at the Swedish Breast Center
- Nuclear medicine - two cameras support a full spectrum of diagnostic procedures
- Picture archival and communications system
Check in at main Registration on the first floor of the hospital
Medical Imaging - Cherry Hill500 17th Ave.
Seattle, WA 98122-5711
Map & Directions