Medical imaging is an important part of the health care offered on the campus, providing services to the emergency department, operating suites and inpatient population 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
As a smaller facility, we offer easy access and parking, and a comfortable, personal environment.
Services at Swedish/Ballard
- Bone densitometry
- Computed tomography (CT) - an array of fast, multi-slice exams
- Computed diagnostic radiology (X-ray) including flouroscopy
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) - newly remodeled space and scanner provide the latest technology and ambiance. The 1.5-tesla, short-bore magnet provides for patient comfort and high quality scans
- Mammography is provided at the Swedish Breast Center
- Picture archival and communications system
- Ultrasound - provides a full range of ultrasound exams
Medical Imaging - Ballard5350 Tallman Ave. N.W.
Seattle, WA 98107-3985
Map & Directions