New Patient Information
Electrophysiology Services at Swedish
Electrophysiology services are provided at our main facility at Cherry Hill and at Ballard, Edmonds, and Issaquah.
New Patient Information
Here you’ll find information that we hope can ease your mind before your procedure, including:
- your first appointment with an electrophysiologist
- forms to complete and return
- how to prepare for your procedure
- accommodations for your family.
Your First Appointment
At your first appointment, you’ll meet with an electrophysiologist who will review your health history, recent test and imaging results and ask you questions about your heart condition. When we first meet with you, we may ask you questions you’ve heard before from another heart specialist; please know that this is necessary for us to learn all we can about your condition and make the best possible decisions for your care.
What to Bring to Your First Visit
Please bring the following items when you come for your first visit with us:
- Picture ID
- Insurance card
- Referral from your primary care physician (if required by your insurance plan)
- Co-payment (if required by your insurance plan)
- Money for parking
- List of Medication and Dosages
- Completed forms including:
- Medical History
Swedish Heart and Vascular is located on the Cherry Hill Campus at:
550 17th Ave., Suite 680
Seattle, WA 98122
For more information about your first appointment, call 206-861-8550.
Electrophysiology procedures are performed at the Swedish Heart and Vascular Institute on the Cherry Hill Campus. Get driving directions.
Accommodations at The Inn at Cherry Hill
If you are coming from out of the area your family may want to stay nearby when you have heart procedure. The Inn at Cherry Hill is an affordable option located on the 5th floor (non-medical) in the West Tower of the Cherry Hill Campus.
The Inn at Cherry Hill features:
- comfortable rooms, each with a private bathroom, TV and phone
- shared common kitchen area and dining room
- laundry room complete with detergent at no extra charge
- coffee available throughout the day
- fax machine use for a nominal fee.
- Room rates:
- $65/night, two single beds (22 available rooms)
- $70/night, three single beds for larger families (7 available rooms)
To reserve a room, call 206-320-2164. If you need financial assistance for your stay, call 206-386-3609
View more nearby options that offer apartment-like accommodations.