Refer a Patient
To refer a patient for heart surgery, please call 206-320-7300
Referring your patients to the Swedish Heart and Vascular Institute gives them access to:
- the highest volume program in the Greater Seattle area performing heart surgery
- dedicated cardiac surgeons who specialize in cardiac surgery, and that’s all they do – they do not perform thoracic or vascular surgery
- robotic heart surgery
- minimally invasive heart surgery
- stentless valve surgery
- total arterial revascularization – using only arteries (not veins) to revascularize the heart
- exceptionally high level of personal care
- education and support
Our care team accepts patient transfers 24/7 from providers and hospitals throughout the Pacific Northwest. To facilitate an urgent patient transfer, call the Swedish Transfer Center at 1-866-470-4233.
Cardiac Surgery1600 E. Jefferson Street
Seattle, WA 98122
Map & Directions
Find a Cardiac SurgeonFind a Physician
Network of locations
Are you at risk for heart disease?
More people are seeking the advice of a cardiologist before something bad happens. Let us help you evaluate and minimize your risk. Hear from a cardiologist and watch videos of heart patients and their journey through treatment.
What to expect during your hospital stay
Watch and learn
Educational videos on our innovative cardiovascular conditions and treatment options.