Cardiac Rehabilitation - Edmonds
Cardiac rehabilitation includes medically supervised, on-site exercise sessions that are individualized and designed to gradually increase each participant’s strength, endurance and confidence. Most people participate in a program which consists of 24- 36 sessions. Cardiac rehabilitation also includes education classes that help participants understand more about their heart disease and the benefit of healthy lifestyle changes.
- A one-on-one health evaluation
- A customized exercise plan
- Cardiac education classes
- Individual instruction about safe exercise practices
- Development of a home exercise program
- A baseline measurement of health at the start of the program with follow-up measurements at the end.
- A multidisciplinary staff of experienced health-care professionals
Patients with known coronary artery disease and cardiovascular disease are eligible to participate in this program. Insurance coverage will vary. Physician referral is required.
Cardiac Rehabilitation - Edmonds21601 76th Ave. W.
Edmonds, WA 98026
Mon., Wed., Thur. 7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m., Tuesday by appt, only
Map & Directions
Network of locations
Are you at risk for heart disease?
More people are seeking the advice of a cardiologist before something bad happens. Let us help you evaluate and minimize your risk. Hear from a cardiologist and watch videos of heart patients and their journey through treatment.
What to expect during your hospital stay
Watch and learn
Educational videos on our innovative cardiovascular conditions and treatment options.