Cardiac Rehabilitation - Cherry Hill
Cardiac rehabilitation includes medically supervised, on-site exercise sessions that are individualized and designed to gradually increase each participant’s strength, endurance and confidence. Most people participate in a program which consists of 24- 36 sessions. Cardiac rehabilitation also includes education classes that help participants understand more about their heart disease and the benefit of healthy lifestyle changes.
- A one-on-one health evaluation
- A customized exercise plan
- Cardiac education classes
- Individual instruction about safe exercise practices
- Development of a home exercise program
- A baseline measurement of health at the start of the program with follow-up measurements at the end.
- A multidisciplinary staff of experienced health-care professionals
Patients with known coronary artery disease and cardiovascular disease are eligible to participate in this program. Insurance coverage will vary. Physician referral is required.
Cardiac Rehabilitation - Cherry Hill550 17th Avenue
James Tower, Center for Health and Fitness
Seattle, WA 98122
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Map & Directions
Network of locations
What to expect during your hospital stay
Watch and learn
Educational videos on our innovative cardiovascular conditions and treatment options.