Employee Exercise Program - Cherry Hill
Located at Swedish Center for Health and Fitness on Cherry Hill campus
Employees enjoy the convenience of a worksite exercise program in a beautifully appointed, spacious and soothing environment, featuring:
- A comprehensive suite of equipment
- Techno-Gym® strength and cardiovascular equipment
- Upright and recumbent stationary bikes, elliptical trainers and treadmills
- On-site locker rooms and showers
Who can exercise at the Swedish Center for Health and Fitness?
- All Swedish employees, age 18 and older
- Swedish affiliated physicians and their office staff
- Swedish volunteers
What are the hours of operation?
- 5 a.m.-9 p.m., Monday through Friday, with a Swedish ID badge or courtesy badge
What is the cost of the program for employees?
- Initial orientation: $20
- Monthly fee: $20
- Auto payroll deduction required for eligible Swedish employees. All others must do monthly payments.
How do I sign up?
Please call us at 206-320-3320 to sign up for an initial orientation (required one time only). Orientation appointments are available during the last week of each month.
PRINT out the forms below, fill out, and fax to us at: 320-3343. This will enable a seamless orientation appointment.
What other programs are offered through CardioVascular Wellness?
• Exercise consultation with an exercise physiologist (one time appointment/assessment) for:
- An assessment of current level of physical fitness
- Instruction and development of safe exercise practices
- A personal exercise plan
• Cardiac rehabilitation — for those who have cardiovascular conditions
Additional resources at the Swedish Center for Health and Fitness
• Back on Track — a four-hour, small-group seminar taught by physical therapists.
- Cherry Hill 206-220-2404 or
- First Hill 206-386-2035
• Outpatient rehabilitation services
Network of locations
Are you at risk for heart disease?
More people are seeking the advice of a cardiologist before something bad happens. Let us help you evaluate and minimize your risk. Hear from a cardiologist and watch videos of heart patients and their journey through treatment.
What to expect during your hospital stay
Watch and learn
Educational videos on our innovative cardiovascular conditions and treatment options.