Swedish Gastroenterology provides comprehensive consultative and diagnostic services, treatments, and procedures for a broad range of routine and complex digestive health problems. Our gastroenterologists see adult patients (ages 18 and older) from throughout the Pacific Northwest who have common gastrointestinal concerns and screening needs.
We are a referral center for many complex conditions that require the experience, expertise, and resources of an advanced endoscopy group associated with a major medical center. Learn more about our diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
Conditions We Treat:
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Swallowing disorders
- Barrett’s esophagus
- Acute and chronic liver disease
- Acute and chronic pancreatitis and associated conditions
- Sphincter of Oddi dysfunction
- Complex pancreatitis and associated conditions
- Celiac disease and malabsorption
- Crohn’s disease and colitis
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Peptic ulcer disease
- GI dysmotility, such as gastroparesis
- Obscure bleeding
- Inherited digestive disorders
- Inherited cancer syndromes
- Cancerous and precancerous polyps and lesions
View our Locations.