Your First Clinic Visit
What to Expert at Your First Clinic Visit
- Be prepared to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment IF you have completed all paperwork. If you have not, plan on arriving 30 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Bring all completed forms with you. Be sure they are complete and signed where appropriate.
- Bring your insurance card and a picture ID.
- Any patients arriving late may have to reschedule as the office runs on time and we do not want to inconvenience our other patients.
- If you have pertinent records from another physician’s office, please bring those with you. You may also have them faxed to our medical record department at 206-386-2452. Ask your referring physician to note you have an upcoming appointment.
Colorectal Surgeons Specialize in Care for Colon and Rectal ProblemsFind a Physician
What to Expect
Watch Colorectal Cancer Awareness Video
Many colorectal cancers are preventable through early detection and lifestyle changes.Watch Video