First Hill - Outpatient Pharmacy
Hours of Operation
- Monday to Friday 9 a.m. - 5:00p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday Closed
- Observed Holidays Closed.
- (Closed Christmas Day and New Year's Day)
- After hours emergency prescriptions may be filled in the Retail Pharmacy, (5 p.m. - 9 p.m.) and Inpatient Pharmacy, (9 p.m. - 8 a.m.).
- Monday to Friday 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Wait times during peak times can be in excess of 30 minutes due to increased workload.
- MasterCard/Visa, Discover, American Express and cash are accepted.
Outpatient Pharmacy - Swedish Cancer Institute1221 Madison Street
Arnold Pavilion, 3rd Floor
Seattle, WA 98104
Map & Directions
Medical Oncologists specialize in using drugs to treat cancersFind a Physician
Prepare for Your Chemotherapy Treatment
Nutritional and Herbal Supplements
Some nutritional and herbal supplements can increase side effects or prevent treatments from working as planned. Take Special Care with Supplements
Look & Appearance
Find information & resources including wigs, hats and more
Counseling and Support
Help is available for patients and families to deal with emotions such as anxiety, stress and depression. Counseling and Support
Join us on Facebook: