Robert M Weissman, M.D.Robert M Weissman, M.D.
Renal Cell Cancer, Renal stones, Urinary Incontinence, Urinary Stone Disease, Urinary Tract Infections, Urologic Laparoscopic Surgery, Urologic Oncology, Urology, Vasectomy, Vasectomy - No scalpel, Vasectomy Reversals
- Accepting Children: Yes
- Accepting New Patients: Yes
- Accepting Medicare: Yes
- Accepting Medicaid/DSHS: Unknown
Visa, Mastercard, Discover, CheckInsurance Accepted:
Contact this office for accepted insurance plans.
Life is precious; Quality of life is keyMedical School
University of Illinois Medical SchoolResidency
John Hopkins Medical CenterBoard Certifications
American Board of UrologyLanguages:
11. Testicular tumors: evaluation, staging, treatment. South Atlantic Region Strategic Nursing for the 80’s. Chapel Hill, NC, April 11, 1985.
12. Evaluation and treatment of bladder cancer. Grand rounds, North Carolina University School of Medicine, May 15, 1985.
13. Illoinguinal lymph node dissection for penile cancer. Grand Rounds, Virginia Mason Medical Center, January 9, 1985
14. Impotency: evaluation and treatment. Grand Rounds, Virginia Mason Medical Center; October 18, 1985.
15. Flow Cell Cytometry of Prostate Cancer. Northwest Urologic Society, November 1985.
16.Evaluation of erectile dysfunction. Medicine for Psychotherapists, Virginia Mason Medical Center, March 21, 1986.
17. Prostate Cancer: retropubic prostatectomy. Urology Update, Virginia Mason Medical Center, February 7, 1986.
18. Urinary calcului: diagnosis, selection of management, open surgical options. Urology Update, Virginia Mason Medical Center, February 7, 1986.
19. Use of laser in urology. Urology Update, Virginia Mason Medical Center, February 8, 1986.
20. Critical Care nursing. Seattle Intensive Care Nursing Workshop, August 20, 1986.
21. Evaluation and treatment of erectile dysfunction. Mason Clinic Day Workshop, April 5, 1986.
22. Symposium on prostate cancer. Ground Rounds, Virginia Mason Medical Center, October 1986.
23. Yellow Dye Laser Treatment of Urethral Stones. Northwest Urologic Society, December 1986.
24. Potency-sparing total prostatectomy. Seattle Surgical Society, January 1987.
25. Treatment of invasive bladder cancer. Big Sky Urology Meeting, March. 1987.
26. Update on prostate cancer, Mason Clinic Day Workshop, April 1987.
27. Bladder cancer screening. Grand Rounds, Virginia Mason Medical Center, May 1987.
28. Bladder cancer. ACS CME Course, Skagit Valley Hospital, Mt. Vernon, WA. October 27, 1987.
29. Bladder and Prostate Cancer Update. ACS, sponsored Talk. Bellingham, WA. October 1987.
30. Localized prostate cancer. CME Jefferson Memorial Hospital, Port Townsend, WA, January 21, 1988.
31. Localized prostate cancer. CME, Valley General Hospital, Monroe, WA, February 1988.
32. Treatment of Proximal Urethral Cancer. Western Section, AUA, March 1988.
33. Applications of Flow Cell Cytometry. Southwest Oncology Group. April 1988.
34. Nerve Sparing Radical Prostatectomy. Washington Chapter, American Cancer Society, June 1988.
35. Diagnosis and Treatment of Renal Cancer. Pendleton Oregon Cancer Conference, July 1988.
36. Diagnosis and Treatment of Testis Cancer. Pendleton Oregon Cancer Conference, July 1988.
37. Bladder Cancer Epidemiology, Diagnosis, Staging. Mason Clinic Annual Cancer conference, September 1988.
38. Prostate Cancer. American Cancer Society Sponsored Talk, Mount Vernon, WA, October 1988.
39. Adenocarcinoma of the Bladder: Retrospective Review of 25-years experience. AUA: Western Section, March 1989.
40.Management of Post Renal Transplant Lymphoceles. AUA: Western Section, March 1989.
41. Dunplex Doppler vs. Renal Scan in Renal Transplant Evaluation. AUA: Western Section, March 1989.
42. GU Cancer. Cancer Management Course: American College of Surgeons, April 21, 1989.
43. Laser Lithotripsy and MPL 9000. AUA Postgraduate Seminar, November 1989.
44. Cecocystoplasty. AUA Postgraduate Seminar, November 1989.
45. Post Radical Prostatectomy Adjuvant Irradiation. AUA Postgraduate Seminar, November 1989.
46. Nerve-Sparing Prostatectomy. AUA Postgraduate Seminar, November 1989.
47. Adenocarcinoma of the Bladder. Northwest Urology Society, December 1989.
48. Renal Transplantation, VMMC Experience. AUA: Western Section, September 1990.
49. Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy for Radiation Induced Cystitis. Northwest Urology Society, December 1990.
50. Prostate Cancer. Bellevue Rotary, Bellevue, WA, October 1991.
51. Prostate Cancer. VMMC CME, Seattle, WA, October 1991.
52. Prostate Cancer. Island Hospital, Anacortes, WA, October 1991.
53. PSA Screening/Prostate CA. VMMC Cancer Conference, Seattle, WA, November 1991.
54. Nerve-Sparing Radical Prostatectomy. Pan-Pacific Surgical Assoc. Honolulu, HI, January 1992.
55. Prostate Cancer. Aff. Health Serv. VMMC, Seattle, WA, January 1992.
56. Significance of PSA. Farmers New World Insurance Co., Mercer Island, WA February 1992.
57. Prostate Cancer. Cancer Update Seminar, Mt. Vernon, WA, September 1992.
58. Prostate Cancer. Cancer Update Seminar; October 1992.
59. Hematuria and Prostate Problems. Washington Association of Physician’s Assistants, Seattle, WA February 1993.
60. Laproscopic Drainage of Post-Transplant Lymphocele. Western Endourological Research Forum, San Francisco, CA , March 1993.
61. Prostate Cancer. Tri-Cities Oncology Conference. Kennewick, WA, May 1993.
62. Management of Prostate Cancer. Sequim Medical Plaza, Sequim, WA, October 1993.
63. Urology for Primary Care Physician: UTI and Hematuria. VMMC Grand Rounds, Seattle, WA, October 1993.
64. Prostate Cancer. VMMC Annual Cancer Confernce, Seattle, WA, November 1993.
65. Management of Prostate Cancer. Valley General, Monroe, WA, January 1994.
66. Hematuria and Prostate Problems. Washington Association of Physician’s Assistants, Seattle, WA, February 1994.
67. Prostate Cancer. Virginia Mason Society Lecture, Seattle, WA, April 1994.
68. Prostate Carcinoma. Benton County Medical Society Annual Meeting, Kennewick, WA, April 1994.
69. Intravenous versus Epidural Patient Controlled Analgesia (PCA) with Early Ambulation and Feeding after Radical Retropubic Prostatectomy. American Urological Association, Western Section, Seattle, WA, August 1994.
70. Prostate Cancer, prostatitis, hematuria. American Academy of Physicians Assistants Annual Board Review, Seattle, WA 1995.
71. PSA. VMMC Grand Rounds, Seattle, WA, 1995.
72. Prostate Cancer. VMMC Grand Rounds, Seattle, WA, 1995.
73. Radical retropubic prostatectomy-VMMC Value. Seattle Surgical Society, 1995.
74. Preoperative comparison of radical retropubic vs. radical perineal prostatectomy. Northwest Urological Association, Portland, OR, 1996.
75. The value of PSA in early detection of prostate cancer. GHC Primary Care CME, Seattle, WA, 1996.
76. Prostate cancer, prostatitis, hematuria. American Academy of Physicians Assistants Annual Board Review, Seattle, WA 1996.
77. Prostate cancer. Anacortes Hospital CME, Anacortes, WA, 1996.
751 N.E. Blakely Dr.
Issaquah, WA 98029
If calling after hours, please specify you are looking for the Issaquah campus.
Physicians: Is this your profile? Click here for info