Jennifer Marie Lee, MDJennifer Marie Lee, MD
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Anesthesiology, Back Pain, Cancer Pain, Cervical Injury/Problems, Chest Pain, Chronic Pain, Neck Pain, Nerve Block, Neuromuscular Diseases, Pain, Pain Management, Pediatric Care, Pelvic Pain, Peripheral Nerve Disorder, Pharmacology, Radiofrequency Ablation, Spinal Cord Stimulation, Spinal Pain
- Accepting Children: No
- Accepting New Patients: No
- Accepting Medicare: No
- Accepting Medicaid/DSHS: No
Contact this office for accepted insurance plans.
Wholistic and personalized approach to pain managementMedical School
Creighton University School of MedicineResidency
University of Washington AnesthesiologyFellowship(s)
University of Washington Pain MedicineBoard Certifications
American Board of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology & Pain MedicineProfessional Associations:
International Acadamy for the Study of Pain; American Association of Interventional Pain Physicians; American Association for Ultrasound in Pain Medicine, Faculty
1. Lee, JM. and Mooney, JM. Case Report: Methylnaltrexone in Treatment of Opioid-induced Constipation in a Pediatric Patient with Epidermolysis Bullosa. Clinical Journal of Pain; August 2011.
1. Lee, J.M., Van Normal, G. Prevalence of, and Factors Associated with Execution of Advanced Directive in the Elective Surgery Population. Western Anesthesia Residents Conference, University of Washington Academic Evening, 2009.
2. Lee, J.M., Vavilala, M., Philips, S.; Risk Factors for Intensive Care Unit Readmission in Trauma Patients. University of Washington Academic Evening, 2009.
3. Lee, J.M. and Souter M.J.: Integrity of Endotracheal Cuff Instilled with Lidocaine vs Alkinalized
Bicarbonate. University of Washington Academic Evening, 2009.
4. Lee, J.M. and Gofeld, M. Ultrasound-guidance vs. Manual Techniques for Accessing Implanted Intrathecal Pumps. University of Washington Academic Evening, 2012.
1. Organizing an Acute Pain Management Service. Raj’s Practical Management of Pain. Fifth edition. In publishing.
2. Ultrasound-guided genitofemoral, pudendal, and piriformis injections. Handbook of Pain Management: A Clinical Companion to Wall and Melzack’s Textbook of Pain.
3. Ultrasound-guided genitofemoral, pudendal, and piriformis injections. Handbook of Pain Management: A Clinical Companion to Wall and Melzack’s Textbook of Pain.
1. Comprehensive Pain Care for Oncology Patients, Lecturer. Seattle Cancer Care Alliance Continuing Medical Education: Opiate Management in Chronic Cancer Pain, May 4, 2012.
2. Ultrasound Workshop Session Facilitator. Swedish Medical Center, Continuing Medical
3. Education: Spine Care for the Primary Care Provider, June 2012.
4. Complications of Intrathecal Drug Delivery Systems, Lecturer. University of Washington Department of Pain Medicine. July 3, 2012.
5. Introduction to Ultrasound, Lecturer & Workshop Facilitator. Dannemiller Foundation Continuing Education: Ultrasound Workshop. July 27-28, 2012.
6. Urine Drug Toxicology, Lecturer & Workshop Facilitator. Swedish Continuing Medical Education: Pain Symposium. September, 2012.