Registration and Preadmission
The more you know about what to expect and the less you have to deal with on the day of your surgery, the more comfortable you’re likely to feel.
For all patients, a preadmission appointment within 14 days of surgery is required. Typically, the preadmission process occurs within 14 days of your surgery, especially if blood work is required. The appointment takes 45 to 60 minutes, depending on your procedure. For many patients, the preadmission interview process can be done over the phone.
During your appointment, we will:
• Obtain comprehensive health history
• Obtain complete current medication list
• Determine needs for pre-anesthesia studies (blood work, EKG, etc.)
• Offer pre-surgical instructions
• Answer your questions
Forms to fill out and bring with you to your preadmission appointment
- For in-person appointments, bring your photo ID and insurance card
- Personal Medication Record
- Preregistration Form (English)
- Preregistration Form (Chinese)
- Preregistration Form (Somali)
- Preregistration Form (Spanish)
- Preregistration Form (Vietnamese)
Phone numbers to schedule your preadmission appointment:
Swedish Ballard: 206-781-6245
Swedish Cherry Hill: 206-215-3200
Swedish First Hill: 206-215-3200
Swedish Issaquah: 425-313-5330
MyChart lets you manage your health care from a computer or smartphone, 24/7
What to Expect During Your Hospital Stay
Prepare for your hospital stay with this interactive tutorial.
Welcome to Swedish hospital guide
Online Gift Shop
delivery to patients at First Hill campus. Shop now!
Order by phone, proceeds benefit patient care
First Hill: 206-386-2747
Cherry Hill: 206-320-3278
Personalized Patient websites
Keep family and friends updated with a free, personalized Web site from Caring Bridge.