Inn at Cherry Hill Guest Accommodations
When your loved one is in the hospital, it's natural to want to stay close by, both day and night. The Inn at Cherry Hill offers families comfortable, reasonably priced accommodations right on the Swedish/Cherry Hill campus.
By staying at the Inn at Cherry Hill, you'll be nearby for visits, plus you can get the rest you need to keep up your own health and strength.
For patients arriving early
If you're a patient arriving the day before your procedure, the Inn at Cherry Hill offers you a place to stay in a comfortable and safe environment. This can help you become oriented to your surroundings before you're admitted to the hospital.
Rooms for patients, families and community members
When you need a "home away from home," the Inn at Cherry Hill gives you:
- A supportive environment with easy access to hospital services
- A comfortable place to stay
- A home base to keep contact with your family and friends
- A place to relax when facing the stress of an ill loved one
- All the comforts of home and more
- Located on the fifth floor of the West Tower, each room contains two single beds, a private bathroom with a shower, a television and a telephone. A limited number of rooms are available with three beds for larger families.
As our guest, you'll have access to:
- free Wifi
- a shared kitchen facility and dining room
- a laundry room with free detergent
- complimentary coffee throughout the day
- a fax machine (for a nominal fee)
You can purchase meals in the Dining Room on the first floor, which offers a wonderful selection of homestyle soups, sandwiches, entrees and grill specials. Garage parking is available for a small fee.
The Inn at Cherry Hill offers a calm, quiet environment at reasonable rates. A room with twin beds is $70 per night while a room with three beds is $80 per night.
More information and reservations
To make a reservation, call 206-320-2164 or email InnAtCherryHill@swedish.org.
The Inn at Cherry Hill is less than a mile from Swedish/First Hill and only eight miles from Swedish/Ballard. For information on accommodations closer to Swedish/Ballard or Swedish/First Hill, call 206-320-2164.
If you need financial assistance, please call 206-386-3609.
What to Expect During Your Hospital Stay
Prepare for your hospital stay with this interactive tutorial.
Now available to patients at most Swedish clinics
Welcome to Swedish hospital guide
Online Gift Shop
delivery to patients at First Hill campus. Shop now!
Order by phone, proceeds benefit patient care
First Hill: 206-386-2747
Cherry Hill: 206-320-3278
Personalized Patient websites
Keep family and friends updated with a free, personalized Web site from Caring Bridge.