You can open and print any of the following forms to complete and return to your clinic in person or by fax or mail:
- Adult Health History (used at your first appointment)
- Registration (used at your first appointment)
- Personal Medication Record (keep in your wallet; bring to appointments)
- Authorization for Disclosure of Health Information (used to release your records to or from another office)
- Permission To Treat a Minor (used when a child under age 18 goes to the doctor without parent or guardian)
- MyChart Access Agreement (used to establish online access to your health infomation via MyChart)
- Release of Information Form (used to authorize friends and family access to your protected health information)
Your role in your health care
What to Expect During Your Hospital Stay
Prepare for your hospital stay with this interactive tutorial.
Now available to patients at most Swedish clinics
Welcome to Swedish hospital guide
Online Gift Shop
delivery to patients at First Hill campus. Shop now!
Order by phone, proceeds benefit patient care
First Hill: 206-386-2747
Cherry Hill: 206-320-3278
Personalized Patient websites
Keep family and friends updated with a free, personalized Web site from Caring Bridge.