Swedish Edmonds Primary Care
7320 216th St. SW
Edmonds Medical Pavilion, Suite 200
Edmonds, WA 98026
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Welcome to Swedish Edmonds Primary Care. We’re here to keep you healthy and when necessary, deliver the expert diagnosis and treatment that you need. Your relationship with our clinic connects you to the Swedish network of hospitals and specialty care physicians. Please call and schedule an appointment, we look forward to serving you and your family.
Early weekday evening hours are available.
- Chronic lung disease care, including asthma and COPD
- Dermatology and skin biopsy
- Diabetes management and education
- Geriatric care
- Hospital care
- Internal medicine (adult care)
- On-site X-ray and EKG
- Orthopedics and sports medicine
- Preventive medicine
- Women's health care
Download our patient registration forms.