Swedish Ballard Primary Care
Welcome to Ballard Primary Care. We’re here to keep you healthy and when necessary, deliver the expert diagnosis and treatment that you need. Your relationship with our clinic connects you to the Swedish network of hospitals and specialty care physicians. Please call and schedule an appointment, we look forward to serving you and your family.
Early weekday evening, and Saturday hours available.
If you are new to the clinic: 206-320-3335
If you are an established patient at Swedish Ballard Primary Care, you may schedule an appointment directly with your doctor.
- Drs. William Woo, Cathrine Wheeler, Martha Leigh:
- Drs. Amy Deans, Jeff Wolff-Gee, Michael Janssen, Brett Daniel, Meena Mital:
- Drs. Robert Hogg, Carolyn Sherman, Joanne Beaubien:
- Drs. Maggie Emanuel, Rachel Hills, Elisha Nziengui Boussengui:
- Adolescent care
- Annual physicals
- Diabetes group visits
- Family medicine
- Geriatric medicine
- Internal medicine (adult care)
- Minor surgery
- On-site lab, X-ray and EKG
- Pediatric care
Our address is 5350 Tallman Ave. NW, Suite 301.
We are in a large, brick building next to the Swedish Ballard Hospital. We are only 3 blocks east and 1 block south of our old location. You’ll find plenty of covered parking across the street in the parking garage, which has a skybridge that leads you to our new building. Then you can take the elevator to our new clinic on the third floor.
Bus routes: Contact Metro Transit via the Web or 206-553-3000