Medical Imaging - Cherry Hill
500 17th Ave.
At Swedish Cherry Hill, radiologist interpretation and support is provided by Radia physicians. Interventional radiology is supported both by Radia and a variety of neuro-radiologists and vascular surgeons. As a full service inpatient and outpatient center, we are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
While radiology services can accept orders only from a licensed provider, we would be glad to answer any questions you may have.
Services at Swedish/Cherry Hill
- Computed tomography (CT) - Latest 64-slice technology for exceptional diagnostic capability and speed, and a portable scanner for use in the intensive care unit and operating room. Outpatient appointments Monday-Sunday 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. 206-320-2158 Option #1
- Diagnostic radiology (X-ray) walk-in outpatient appointments Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.; Saturday-Sunday 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.; 206-320-2158 Option #1
- Fluoroscopic Radigraphy outpatient appointments Monday-Friday 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. 206-320-2158 Option #1
- Interventional radiology - three rooms support advanced neuro and peripheral procedures. Outpatient appointments Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. 206-320-3202
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) - 1.5-tesla and 3-tesla magnets, and an intraoperative MRI in the neuro operating room suite. Outpatient appointments Monday-Friday 7 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.; Saturday-Sunday 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. 206-320-2158 Option #1
- Mammography is provided at the Swedish Breast Center
- Nuclear medicine - two cameras support a full spectrum of diagnostic procedures. Outpatient appointments Monday-Friday 206-320-2158 Option #4
- Picture archival and communications system
- Ultrasound Outpatient appointments Monday-Friday 7 a.m. - 4 p.m. 206-320-2158 Option #7
Check in at main Registration on the first floor of the hospital.