Medical Imaging - Ballard
5350 Tallman Ave. N.W.
Seattle, WA 98107-3985
Medical imaging is an important part of the health care offered on the campus, providing services to the emergency department, operating suites and inpatient population 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
As a smaller facility, we offer easy access and parking, and a comfortable, personal environment.
While radiology services can accept orders only from a licensed provider, we would be glad to answer any questions you may have.
Services at Swedish Ballard
Hours for Outpatient Services
- Appointments may be scheduled at 206-781-6040
- CT: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Diagnostic (X-ray) walk-in: Monday-Friday 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Mammography Screening Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Friday 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.; First Saturday of each month 9:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.; Diagnostic Mammograms Friday 7:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- MRI: Monday-Friday 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Ultrasound: Monday-Friday 7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.