Edmonds Campus Expansion: Building for the Next 50 Years
Time Lapse Video and Tour
The largest expansion at Swedish Edmonds campus in more than 40 years is under way and the first phase of the project, construction of a new parking structure, is now complete. The new three-story parking structure is capable of accommodating more than 350 vehicles with free parking. Download our parking brochure to view a detailed map of patient and visitor parking at the hospital campus.
Ground Breaking for Phase 2 Coming Soon
A groundbreaking ceremony for the next phase of the expansion project, a two-story, 77,000-square-foot hospital addition, will take place at Swedish Edmonds in September. Features of the new addition will include:
- A new emergency department with private exam rooms and reduced wait times
- An urgent care center offering faster, more affordable care
- A new outpatient diagnostic imaging center
- A new 7,600-square-foot public lobby that’s spacious and inviting
- 37,000-square-feet of additional reserved space on the second floor for future hospital services and programs
Construction of the new emergency department and urgent care center is anticipated to be complete fall 2015.