The largest expansion at Swedish/Edmonds in more than 40 years is underway. The two-story, 77,000-square-foot hospital addition features:
- A new emergency department with private exam rooms and reduced wait times
- An urgent care center offering faster, more affordable care
- A new outpatient diagnostic imaging center
- A new 7,600-square-foot public lobby that’s spacious and inviting
- A new, three-story parking structure, capable of accommodating more than 350 vehicles with free parking
- 37,000-square-feet of additional reserved space on the second floor for future hospital services and programs
Construction of the new emergency department and urgent care center is anticipated to be complete fall 2015.