Edmonds Campus Awards
Congratulations to Swedish Edmonds for the following achievements.
·Swedish Edmonds is honored with an ‘A’ grade in the spring 2014 update to the national Hospital Safety Score, which rates how well hospitals protect patients from accidents, errors, injuries and infections. The Hospital Safety Score is compiled under the guidance of the nation’s leading experts on patient safety and is administered by The Leapfrog Group (Leapfrog), an independent industry watchdog.
·Recipient of the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's Get With the Guidelines® Stroke Gold-Plus Quality Achievement Award for the treatment of stroke patients during 2013.
·Recipient of the Emergency Nurse Association 2014 Lantern Award. The Lantern Award designation is a visible symbol of an ED team’s commitment to quality, safety, a healthy work environment and innovation in nursing practice and emergency care.
·Swedish Edmonds is honored with an ‘A’ grade in the fall 2013 update to the national Hospital Safety Score, compiled under the guidance of the nation’s leading experts on patient safety and is administered by The Leapfrog Group (Leapfrog), an independent industry watchdog.
·Swedish Edmonds is ranked No. 7 out of 107 hospitals in Washington state and No. 5 out of 37 hospitals in the Seattle metro area by U.S. News & World Report’s 2013 Best Hospitals annual rankings.
·The Center for Wound Healing & Hyperbarics at Swedish Edmonds is one of only three facilities in Washington state and the first facility in the Puget Sound area with monoplace hyperbaric chambers to be awarded accreditation by the Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society (UHMS).
·The Emergency Department at Swedish Edmonds is awarded the Distinguished Practice Award by CEP America, one of the largest providers of acute care management and staffing solutions in the nation and a manager of emergency department providers for Swedish Edmonds.
· Recipient of the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Target: Stroke Honor Roll for improving stroke care and the Get With The Guidelines® Stroke Silver and Bronze Achievement Awards.
· For the second consecutive year, Swedish Edmonds is the recipient of the Distinguished Hospitals for Clinical Excellence™ Award from HealthGrades, an independent health-care ratings company. Only five percent of hospitals in the country win this award and Edmonds has now won it twice.
· Recipient of the 2011 Distinguished Hospitals for Clinical Excellence™ Award from HealthGrades, an independent health-care ratings company
· Five-star rated for the treatment of stroke, pneumonia and overall gastrointestinal services from HealthGrades
· Five-star rated for the treatment of stroke, pneumonia and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) from HealthGrades
· Swedish Edmonds Sleep Center receives the highest possible score (99th percentile) for patient satisfaction from Press Ganey, an independent consulting firm
· First hospital in Washington state to receive the American Heart Association’s Coronary Artery Disease Gold Performance Achievement Award
HealthGrades® is a national, independent health-care ratings organization providing ratings and profiles of hospitals, nursing homes and physicians to consumers, corporations, health plans and hospitals. It bases its decision to award clinical excellence and five-star ratings on an independent analysis of millions of patient records from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Risk-adjusted mortality and complication rates are evaluated for medical procedures and diagnoses. Hospitals receiving the Distinguished Hospitals for Clinical Excellence™ Award are among the top 5 percent of hospitals in the nation according to HealthGrades. Hospitals with outcomes that are above average to a statistically significant degree receive a five-star rating.
Contact InformationEdmonds Campus 21601 76th Ave. W.
Edmonds, WA 98026