Cherry Hill Emergency Room
The Cherry Hill ER is just 1.5 miles from 1-5 and east of Seattle University.
A Level 1 Cardiac Center
Designated a regional cardiac center, Cherry Hill ED and Swedish Heart and Vascular Institute offer the latest advances in cardiac surgery, cardiac diagnostic testing and intervention, cardiac rehabilitation and prevention. Our ED response to acute heart attack patients is among the fastest in the nation averaging less than 60 minutes from the time a patient arrives from the emergency department to cardiac catheterization, an effective treatment of the heart attack. More about Swedish Heart and Vascular Institute.
A Level 1 Stroke Center
Designated a Primary Stroke Center by a national health-quality agency and winner of the Ernest Amory Codman Award, Swedish Cherry Hill ED and Swedish Neuroscience Institute are dedicated to improving recovery rates for patients experiencing stroke symptoms. Our rapid response stroke team is specially trained to respond quickly and completely to the needs of ED patients experiencing stroke symptoms 24/7. More about Swedish's award-winning Stroke program.
The Swedish Cherry Hill ED has:
- 14 beds
- Newly remodeled waiting room with flat screen TV
- Wireless internet access
- Private quiet room for family members of critically ill ED patients
- Convenient parking for emergency department patients and family members
- All diagnostic services available 24/7
- On-site lab
- Discharge instructions in large print and other languages
- Internet face-to-face video interpreting service
Swedish Cherry Hill ED Social Work services are on call 24/7 to assist patients with psychiatric-related emergencies.