Emergency Room - Ballard (Northwest Seattle)
5350 Tallman Ave. NW
Seattle, WA 98107
The Swedish Ballard ER serves north Seattle communities with fast, friendly service. We are a state-of-the-art facility, with experienced teams trained to quickly and expertly respond to all types of serious injuries and illnesses.
The Swedish Ballard ER includes:
- 18 beds
- Board-certified emergency medical providers
- Specialty-certified emergency and pediatric emergency nurses
- Efficient, individualized treatment, resulting in shorter-than-average stays
- Extraordinary care for heart attack and stroke, exceeding American Heart Association standards for quality
- Coordinated access to all the specialty care that Swedish offers
We are proud to be the recipient of the following awards:
- Lantern Award for exceptional and innovative emergency nursing from the Emergency Nurses Association
- Pathway to Excellence designation by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award for patient satisfaction in the 95th percentile for 24 months
The Swedish Ballard ER entrance is on Barnes Avenue between N.W. Market and 17th Avenue. Parking is available in the adjacent lot, in the nearby garage and on the street.