What is MyChart?
MyChart offers secure on-line access to portions of your electronic health record (EHR), called Epic. It enables you to securely use the Internet to receive and help manage information about your health. With MyChart, you can:
- Review test results
- View current medications & allergies
- Request medical appointments
- Request prescription refills
- Communicate electronically and securely with your clinic's medical care team
How can I get MyChart?
You can request access to MyChart in various ways:
- If you visit a clinic that uses the Swedish Epic Electronic Health Record (i.e. Swedish Medical Group, Minor & James Medical, The Polyclinic, Orthopedics Physician Associates (OPA), Proliance Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, and Seattle Premier Health), Patient Registration is able to gather the necessary information from you to issue you a MyChart access code and instructions or assist you with in-room MyChart sign-up.
- If you visit a Swedish hospital or emergency department, Patient Registration is able to gather the necessary information from you to issue you a MyChart access code and instructions.
This access code & instructions will enable you to login and create your own user ID and password and activate your account.
Once you receive your one-time-use access code, please use it immediately to activate your MyChart Account, as the Code is only valid for 60 days
Click here to learn more, or click below to login to MyChart: