Swedish Medical Center Looking for Children’s/Young Adults' Artwork to Showcase in New Redmond Campus
Swedish Medical Center is building a new campus in Redmond, located on Union Hill Road. The new medical center will offer a full-service Emergency Room and physician offices. We're excited to be part of your neighborhood!
In an effort to be an engaged community partner and improve the healing environment of our new facility, we would like to feature digital images of artwork or photos by children or young adults who live in the Redmond area (0pen to children and young adults ages 5 to 18). The digital images selected will be turned into long-lasting pieces of art to showcase in the new Swedish facility.
Submission rules, terms and conditions:
1. Please submit high-resolution (minimum 3200 pixels along the longest edge) digital images or scans of children’s art, or their digital photos, in a TIF or low-compressed JPG format. Images larger than 3200 pixels across are preferred. Want tips on how to take high-quality photos of artwork? Click here.
2. The artwork and images should promote healing, health and community.
3. Entries that are submitted will belong to Swedish, although if the submission is a digital image of a child’s artwork, then the original art piece may be retained by the artist; chosen entries may be collaged together, as space and design permits.
4. All submissions must be emailed to email@example.com by 11:59 p.m. PST on October 15. Please include the child or young adult's full name in the email.
5. All submissions must be accompanied by a release signed by a parent or guardian, which must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 p.m. PST on October 15. Click here to download the release form.
6. While this is not a formal contest, space limits the number of images that will be selected.
We welcome all entrants and their families to the grand opening celebration that will include recognition of the winners and their art pieces. More information about the opening events will come soon.
For more information or questions, please email Brooke Kempner at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing your artwork!
Want to spread the word about this project? Click here to download a flier.
Swedish's Centennial: 1910-2010
It's been a privilege to have served the people of our community over the last 100 years, and it will be a privilege to serve even more of you — in more places, in more ways, and with more new thinking than ever — in the years and centuries to come. To learn more about Swedish's 100th anniversary, visit www.swedish100.org.