Swedish OB/GYN Specialists - Issaquah
Swedish OB/GYN Specialists - Issaquah is a practice dedicated to the health care of women and provides complete obstetrical and gynecological services.
Services and specialties
- OB/GYN for women from adolescence through menopause
- Obstetrical care of low and high-risk pregnancies
- Routine gynecologic care (sexually transmitted disease testing, contraceptive options, hormonal therapy, annual gynecologic screening exams)
- Evaluation and treatment of abnormal pap tests
- Minimally invasive laparoscopic and hysteroscopic gynecologic surgical techniques, including Da Vinci robotic surgery
- Evaluation and surgical repair of urinary incontinence
- Evaluation and treatment of fibroids
- State-of-the-art outpatient procedures are conducted at the clinic, including Novasure (treatment for abnormal bleeding) and Essure (laparoscopic birth control)
- Click here to learn about our childbirth classes
At your first appointment, your provider may discuss care options for those with extremely high-risk pregnancies, including care provided by our maternal fetal specialist partners.
January 24, 2014 Jaundice in newborn babies
January 15, 2014 Why pregnant women should receive flu vaccine and pertussis booster
January 13, 2014 Swedish Babies in 2013
Swedish OB/GYN Specialists - Issaquah751 N.E. Blakely Dr.
Issaquah, WA 98029
Map & Directions
OB Speed Dating at Issaquah
Meet providers who deliver at Issaquah.