Swedish Issaquah OB/GYN is a practice dedicated to the health care of women and provides complete obstetrical and gynecological services.
Services and specialties
- OB/GYN for women from adolescence through menopause
- Obstetrical care of low and high-risk pregnancies
- Routine gynecologic care (sexually transmitted disease testing, contraceptive options, hormonal therapy, annual gynecologic screening exams)
- Evaluation and treatment of abnormal pap tests
- Minimally invasive laparoscopic and hysteroscopic gynecologic surgical techniques, including Da Vinci robotic surgery
- Evaluation and surgical repair of urinary incontinence
- Pelvic-floor reconstruction
- Evaluation and treatment of fibroids
- State-of-the-art outpatient procedures are conducted at the clinic, including Novasure (treatment for abnormal bleeding) and Essure (laparoscopic birth control)
- Click here to learn about our childbirth classes
At your first appointment, your provider may discuss care options for those with extremely high-risk pregnancies, including care provided by our maternal fetal specialist partners.
October 7, 2013 Q13 Interview with Dr. Jennifer Jaucian, Issaquah OBGYN
OB/GYN at Swedish Issaquah751 N.E. Blakely Dr.
Issaquah, WA 98029
Map & Directions
OB Speed Dating at Issaquah
Meet physicians who will deliver at Issaquah.