Olympic Medical Center
Olympic Medical Center (OMC), located in Port Angeles, Washington, is a comprehensive health care provider for more than 70,000 residents of Clallam County. It provides a level-3 trauma center, emergency services, surgical and birth center services at its 80-bed acute care hospital, and outpatient services, including cardiac, imaging, world-class cancer care, rehabilitation therapy, laboratory, nutrition, and diabetes education.
Olympic Medical Center also has two divisions: Olympic Medical Physicians, offering both primary and specialty care services, and Olympic Medical Home Health, an award-winning agency spanning Clallam County and west Jefferson County.
At a Glance:
- Governed by a seven-member, publicly elected board, OMC is owned by the communities it serves
- Olympic Medical Center is accredited by Joint Commission
- Olympic Memorial Hospital in Port Angeles, the flagship of Olympic Medical Center, has 80 hospital beds
- An average of 140 physicians, midlevel professionals and allied health providers are on medical staff
- Olympic Medical Center is the largest employer in Clallam County with more than 1,100 employees
- 890 Olympic Medical Center employees
- 165 Olympic Medical Physician employees
- 50 Olympic Medical Home Health employees
For more information, visit www.olympicmedical.org.