We provide a number of tools to highlight the clinical resources available to referring providers across our region.
This bi-monthly publication includes information about Swedish clinical services and programs that may benefit your patients. DocTalk is designed as a peer-to-peer communication, with Swedish physicians authoring our articles and case studies. See below for the most current issue and past articles and case studies.
- Dedicating Time and Resources to Wound Healing
- Case Study: Comprehensive Wound Healing Helps Patient Avoid Amputation
- Radiofrequency Ablation Resolves Cancer-Associated Spinal Pain
- Clinical Update: The Swedish Liver Center
- Case Study: Knee Pain Hobbles Active Eight-Year-Old
- The Right Approach to Knee Pain Every Time
- Treating Knee Pain in Runners
- Case Study: Partial Knee Replacement
- New Biopsy Clinic Offers the Ultimate in Convenience
- Advancing the Mission of Swedish's Brain Tumor Center
- A Team-Based Approach to Lower Back Pain
- Structural Heart Program: Collaborative Medicine Benefits Patients
- Case Study: MitraClip Procedure to Repair Mitral Valve Regurgitation
- Supportive Care Helps Personalize Cancer Treatment
- SCI and CellNetix Launch Gene Sequencing Program
- Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Tied to Obesity, Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome
- Belly Ache or Celiac?
- Living with Achalasia
- Ablative Intervention Prior to Drug Therapy for AFib
- Genetic Screening During Pregnancy
- Clinical Trials May Increase Treatment Options
- Marijuana Smoking and the Risk of Lung Cancer
- Diagnosing and Treating Pituitary Tumors
- Cancer Screening: Finding the Right Balance
- Patients Take Charge of their Lives With Low-BMI Lap-Band Surgery
- Radiosurgery for Brain Metastases
These are web video didactics for physicians to network and gain insight on a colleague's clinical interest. Note: Microsoft Silverlight is required to view some of the presentations.
Atrial Fibrillation - Atrial Fibrillation Overview
Breast Cancer - Breast Cancer Overview
Breast Cancer - High Risk Breast Cancer Screening Program
Breast Imaging - Breast Imaging for the Clinician: Current Options & Indications
Cerebrovascular - Cerebrovascular Services Overview
Cholecystectomy - Cholecsystectomy: The Evolution of General Surgery NEW
Colon Cancer - Colon Cancer Screening: Does Colonosocopy Save Lives?
Dementia - When is Dementia Really Adult Hydrocephalus?
Epilepsy - Epilepsy Monitoring Unit and Video EEG Monitoring NEW
Fecal Incontinence - Contemporary Management of Fecal Incontinence
Hepatitis C - Hepatitis C Updates
Lung Cancer - Lung Cancer Screening: A Game Change in Lung Cancer
Lung Cancer - Lung Cancer Screening: The Time Has Come
Multiple Sclerosis - MS Review: When to Suspect MS and How to Treat NEW
Musculoskeletal - Musculoskeletal Services at Swedish: The Future is Now NEW
Oral Contraceptives - Managing Oral Contraceptives
Pituitary Disease - Pituitary Disease 101: What to Look For
Podiatry - Diagnosing and Treating Common Forefoot Disorders NEW
Prostate Cancer - Treating Prostate Cancer: Is Less Really More?
Proton Therapy - Proton Therapy: Where are We Going? NEW
Sleep Apnea - Obstructive Sleep Apnea: Strategies in Management When CPAP Fails NEW
Thyroid - Evaluation of a Thyroid Nodule NEW
Vascular - Vascular Disease: A Practical Overview
Back Pain - Back Pain in Children: Common Etiologies
Epilepsy - Advancements in Pediatric Epilepsy
Fetal - Fetal Renal Abnormalities
Fussy Babies - Research and Updates for Treatment for Fussy Babies NEW
H.pyori Infection - H.pylori Infection in Children NEW