Where do I find a complete list of courses available through Swedish CME?
How do I register online for a course?
How do I get a list of the CME activities I attended at Swedish?
How do I update my personal information and e-mail preferences?
I have a special need. Who do I contact?
I lost my CME certificate for a Swedish CME event that I attended, can I get a new one?
Are any of Swedish's CME events recorded?
If you do not see your question above, please contact our office at 206-386-3755 and we would be happy to assist you!
- Go to: www.swedish.org/cme and select CME Catalog.
Enter your search criteria and click Display Catalog.
- Go to: www.swedish.org/cme and select CME Conferences for a list of all upcoming full day conferences.
- Alteratively, select CME Catalog from the left hand menu. Enter your search criteria and click Display Catalog.
- Click the Register button next to the course for which you’d like to register online. If the Register button does not appear next to the course name, online registration is not yet available for that course.
- Enter your last name and the last four digits of your SSN, and click Sign in. Check "I am a new user" if applicable.
- If you already have a CME Profile, your information will auto-populate. Please confirm that your information is correct.
- If you are a New User, please enter your information, particularly in the required fields.
- Select a fee from the drop down menu at the bottom of the page.
- Click Continue.
- You will then be directed to the Verisign/PayPal website to enter your credit card information.
- Be sure to click the buttons at the bottom of each screen until you return to the CME homepage. If you do not reach the CME homepage at the end, your registration may not be fully processed.
- You will receive two emails: one registration confirmation email and one payment confirmation email.
- If you have difficulties registering online, please call the CME Office at (206) 386-2755 for assistance.
For a record of courses attended:
December 31, 2005 and earlier, call Medical Staff Services at (206) 386-2550
- Enter your last name and the last four digits of your SSN.
- Enter your desired date range and click Sign In.
- Your transcript will appear as a .pdf in a new window. You must have pop-ups enabled.
- Go to: www.swedish.org/cme and select My CME Profile.
- Enter your last name and the last four digits of your SSN, and click Sign In. Check "I am a new user" if applicable.
- Update your information, select your email preferences and click Continue
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in CME Activities. Individuals with disabilities who require an accommodation to participate in a CME activity should contact the CME Office at (206) 386-2755 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are able to provide a new certificate for most Swedish CME events. Please contact the CME Office at (206) 386-2755 or email@example.com and provide us with your name, name of the event, date of the event (if possible). After we verify your attendance we can send you a new certificate.
Alternatively, your CME Transcript is also a valid document to prove your attendance and may be submitted in place of a CME Certificate. To view your transcript, visit the CME Transcript page.
Many of our CME presentations are recorded and can be viewed on our Recorded CMEs website. These lectures are available for informational purposes and are only eligible for self-claimed, category II credit.
We also have select presentations available on demand for AMA PRA Category I credit™. These Online CMEs can be viewed on the Online CMEs page.