About Heart 2 Heart
If your heart could talk, it would ask you to attend HEART 2 HEART, taking place Saturday, Feb. 25, from 8 a.m. to noon at three different locations — Swedish/Cherry Hill in Seattle, Edmonds Conference Center in Downtown Edmonds and Meydenbauer Center in Bellevue. At HEART 2 HEART, you’ll enjoy:
- Educational presentations from our cardiovascular specialists about small lifestyle changes that can make a difference in your heart health
- An update on advances in cardiovascular medicine in practice right now at the Swedish Heart & Vascular Institute
- Free cholesterol and blood pressure screenings. We regret that we have already filled all appointments. We will try to fit you in on a walk-in basis, although we can’t guarantee you a screening at this event.
- A complimentary, light, heart-healthy continental breakfast
- A chance to meet and talk with Swedish physicians
HEART 2 HEART is free, but registration is required. Click here to sign up now.
9 a.m. Simple ways to reduce your risk of heart attack and stroke
10 a.m. What you need to know about peripheral artery disease
11 a.m. Get heart healthy through diet and exercise
Appointments for blood pressure and cholesterol screenings at HEART 2 HEART have been filled. We may be able to fit you in on a walk-in basis, but please note that you are not guaranteed a screening at this event.
9 a.m. - Simple ways to reduce your risk of heart attack and stroke
10 a.m. - What you need to know about peripheral artery disease
11 a.m. - Get heart healthy through diet and exercise