Research Study Search ResultsReturn to Search Form
- The Ivy Glioblastoma Atlas Project: A Multi-site Initiative to Create a Web-based Resource for Glioblastoma Research.
- Phase 1 Study of the Metabolism and Distribution of a Subpharmacologic Dose of Lightly-labeled 14CTemozolomide in Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma Patients
- An International, Randomized, Double-Blind, Controlled Study of Rindopepimut/GM-CSF with Adjuvant Temozolomide in Patients with Newly Diagnosed, Surgically Resected, EGFRvIII-positive Glioblastoma (The “ACT IV” Study)
- A Prospective, Multi-center Trial of NovoTTF-100A Together With Temozolomide Compared to Temozolomide Alone in Patients with Newly Diagnosed GBM
- A Phase II Clinical Trial Evaluating DCVax®-Brain, Autologous Dendritic Cells Pulsed with Tumor Lysate Antigen for the Treatment of Glioblastoma Multiforme
Brain Tumor /Neuroendocrine
Brain Tumor /Neurosurgery
- Pain Research in Multiple Sclerosis (PRIME)
- JCV Antibody Program in patients with Relapsing MS and who are Receiving or Considering Treatment with Tysabri
- Double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of teriflunomide versus placebo in patients with a first clinical episode suggestive of multiple sclerosis
- CLINICAL CROSS RELAXATION IMAGING AT 3 TESLA MAGNET FIELD STRENGTH METHODOLOGY DEVELOPMENT AND APPLICATION TO MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS
- Biogen 215MS201 SYNERGY study
- A single arm, open-label, multicenter study evaluating the long-term safety, tolerability and efficacy of 0.5 mg fingolimod (FTY720) administered orally once daily in patients with multiple sclerosis
- A Phase 2 Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Multi-Center Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Tcelna(TM) in Subjects with Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis.
- A Phase 1 Randomized Study of MEDI-551 in Subjects with Relapsing Forms of Multiple Sclerosis
- A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, parallel-group, placebo-controlled variable treatment duration study evaluating the efficacy and safety of Siponimod (BAF312) in patients with secondary progressive multiple sclerosis
- A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single Ascending Intravenous Infusion Study of rHIgM22 in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis.
- A 12-month, randomized, blinded study to compare the efficacy and safety of fingolimod 0.25 mg and 0.5 mg administered orally once daily with glatiramer acetate 20 mg administered subcutaneously once daily in patients with multiple sclerosis.
- 101MS402 TYGRIS - Tysabri Global Observational Program in Safety
Pituitary Tumor /Acromegaly
- Ultrasound and Systemic Tissue Plasminogen Activator for Emergent Revascularization in Acute Ischemic Stroke
- A Phase 2 Randomized, Controlled Study with a Phase 1 Safety Cohort testing ALD-401 Derived from Autologous Bone Marrow Delivered via Intracarotid Infusion in Subjects with Ischemic Stroke with Blinded Assessments.