Research Study Search ResultsReturn to Search Form
- Safety and Tolerability of TPI-287 in Adults with Recurrent Glioblastoma Who Have Progressed After Treatment with Avastin®
- Safety and Tolerability of TPI-287 in Adults with Recurrent Glioblastoma Who Have Not Been Previously Treated with Avastin®
- Open label trial of Nivolumab versus Avastin® in adults with recurrent GBM who have not been previously treated with Avastin®.
- An International, Randomized, Double-Blind, Controlled Study of Rindopepimut/GM-CSF with Adjuvant Temozolomide in Patients with Newly Diagnosed, Surgically Resected, EGFRvIII-positive Glioblastoma (The “ACT IV” Study)
- A Study to Evaluate the Safety and Feasibility of Transcranial MRI-Guided Focused Ultrasound Surgery in the Treatment of Brain Tumors.
- A Prospective, Multi-center Trial of NovoTTF-100A Together With Temozolomide Compared to Temozolomide Alone in Patients with Newly Diagnosed GBM
- A Phase III Clinical Trial Evaluating DCVax®-Brain, Autologous Dendritic Cells Pulsed with Tumor Lysate Antigen for the Treatment of Glioblastoma Multiforme
Brain Tumor /Neurosurgery
Growth Hormone Deficiency
- The Efficacy and Safety and Tolerability of Laquinimod in Subjects With Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS) (CONCERTO)
- Quantitative imaging of whole and gray matter demyelination in multiple sclerosis using macromolecular proton fraction mapping.
- JCV Antibody Program in patients with Relapsing MS and who are Receiving or Considering Treatment with Tysabri
- Ibudilast versus placebo in subjects with progressive multiple sclerosis
- Effectiveness of DMF and its impact on PROs in Suboptimal GA Responders with RMS (RESPOND)
- A Phase 4 Multicenter, Open-Label, Single Arm study to evaluate switching from BRACET/Gilenya to Natalizumab in subjects with relapsing forms of Multiple Sclerosis(MS).
- A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, parallel-group, placebo-controlled variable treatment duration study evaluating the efficacy and safety of Siponimod (BAF312) in patients with secondary progressive multiple sclerosis
- A Multicenter Randomized Open-Label Study to Assess the Impact of Natalizumab Versus Fingolimod on Central Nervous System Tissue Damage and Recovery in Active Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis Subjects (REVEAL).
- A 12-month, randomized, blinded study to compare the efficacy and safety of fingolimod 0.25 mg and 0.5 mg administered orally once daily with glatiramer acetate 20 mg administered subcutaneously once daily in patients with multiple sclerosis.
- 101MS402 TYGRIS - Tysabri Global Observational Program in Safety
Neuromyelitis Optica (NMO)
Pituitary Tumor /Acromegaly