Research Study Search ResultsReturn to Search Form
- The Ivy Glioblastoma Atlas Project: A Multi-site Initiative to Create a Web-based Resource for Glioblastoma Research.
- Phase 1 Study of the Metabolism and Distribution of a Subpharmacologic Dose of Lightly-labeled 14CTemozolomide in Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma Patients
- An International, Randomized, Double-Blind, Controlled Study of Rindopepimut/GM-CSF with Adjuvant Temozolomide in Patients with Newly Diagnosed, Surgically Resected, EGFRvIII-positive Glioblastoma (The “ACT IV” Study)
- A Prospective, Multi-center Trial of NovoTTF-100A Together With Temozolomide Compared to Temozolomide Alone in Patients with Newly Diagnosed GBM
- A Phase II Clinical Trial Evaluating DCVax®-Brain, Autologous Dendritic Cells Pulsed with Tumor Lysate Antigen for the Treatment of Glioblastoma Multiforme
Brain Tumor /Neuroendocrine
Brain Tumor /Neurosurgery
- XenoPort Arbaclofen Study
- Temporal gene expression and microRNA profiling in the blood of patients with demyelinating disease treated with steroids.
- Pain Research in Multiple Sclerosis (PRIME)
- JCV Antibody Program in patients with Relapsing MS and who are Receiving or Considering Treatment with Tysabri
- Fingolimod (FTY720)
- Double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of teriflunomide versus placebo in patients with a first clinical episode suggestive of multiple sclerosis
- Double-blind placebo-controlled parallel-group study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of two doses of oral Dalfampridine extended release tablets (5 mg and 10 mg twice daily) in patients with Multiple Sclerosis
- Diogenix - MS Specificity
- CLINICAL CROSS RELAXATION IMAGING AT 3 TESLA MAGNET FIELD STRENGTH METHODOLOGY DEVELOPMENT AND APPLICATION TO MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS
- A Phase 1 Randomized Study of MEDI-551 in Subjects with Relapsing Forms of Multiple Sclerosis
- A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Efficacy of Natalizumab on Reducing Disability Progression in Subjects With Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis
- A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, parallel-group, placebo-controlled variable treatment duration study evaluating the efficacy and safety of Siponimod (BAF312) in patients with secondary progressive multiple sclerosis
- A multi-center Double-blind Parallel-group Placebo-controlled Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Teriflunomide in Patients with Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis.
- A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single Ascending Intravenous Infusion Study of rHIgM22 in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis.
- 109MS301 - A Randomized, Multi-center, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Dose-comparison Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of BG00012 in Subjects with Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
- 101MS402 TYGRIS - Tysabri Global Observational Program in Safety
Pituitary Tumor /Acromegaly
- The EMPOWER study: Eon Mini™ Study - Product Options for Wellness, Effectiveness, and Relief; A Multi-Centered Evaluation of Patients with Chronic Pain of the Trunk and/or Limbs using Paddle Lead(s).
- RELIEF - A Global Registry to Evaluate Long-Term Effectiveness of Neurostimulation Therapy for Pain
- Prospective Randomized Investigation of Radiofrequency Targeted Vertebral Augmentation (The PRIORi-T Trial)
- 'Evidence' study-Spinal Cord Stimulation with Precision SCS System versus Reoperation
- Ultrasound and Systemic Tissue Plasminogen Activator for Emergent Revascularization in Acute Ischemic Stroke
- Carotid Occlusion Surgical Study (COSS)
- A RANDOMIZED DOUBLE-BLIND PARALLEL-GROUP PLACEBO-CONTROLLED PHASE III STUDY TO EVALUATE THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF DESMOTEPLASE IN PATIENTS WITH ACUTE ISCHEMIC STROKE-"DIAS-4"