Pressure and Imaging Using the Cardiomems Endosure Sensor for Long-term Follow-up after EVAR with Standard Surveillance (PRICELESS – Prospective Registry)
- Type of Study
- Heart & Vascular - Peripheral Trials
- Cherry Hill Campus
- Short Description
This research study is a prospective registry that involves collection of data from standard procedures and office visits after patients receive the EndoSure Sensor. The purpose of this registry is to collect and compare EndoSure and EndoSure s2 Wireless AAA Pressure Sensor data with data from CT scan imaging and other diagnostic methods used to measure sac dimensions, pressure, and endoleaks during post-operative surveillance of EVAR (Endovascular Aortic Aneurysm Repair) in subjects with AAA repair.
- Principal Investigator
- Robert Bersin, MD
- Eligibility Notes
Male or female subjects, at least 18 years of age, who are post-EndoSure Wireless AAA Pressure Sensor implantation, with pressure measurements at implantation, will be screened for enrollment.
Subjects must meet the following inclusion criteria and must not meet the following exclusion criteria:
- Written informed consent obtained from subject or legal guardian
- Males or females, at least 18 years of age
- Subjects who are post-EndoSure Wireless AAA Pressure Sensor implantation, with pressure measurements at implant.
- Subjects willing to comply with the site-specific follow-up requirements of the investigator.
- Subjects whose clinical condition, in the Investigator’s opinion, would not allow them to complete participation in the registry.
- Start Date
- Contact Name
- Luba Crawford