CRC 11060: Studying Interventions for Managing Patients with Chronic Myeloid Leukemia in Chronic Phase I: The 5-Year Prospective Cohort Study (SIMPLICITY)
- Type of Study
- Cancer (Oncology) - Leukemia
- Swedish Cancer Institute
- Short Description
Purpose: The purpose of this study is to better understand the use of tyrosine kinase inhibitors (TKI) in patients newly diagnosed with CML and their quality of life in a real-world setting.
- Open to Enrollment
- Principal Investigator
- Kenneth Kraemer, M.D.
- Eligibility Notes
- Newly-diagnosed CP-CML patients
Must be receiving treatment with one of the following TKI's for first-line treatment:
- Imatinib: Retrospective Imatinib patients who started their first-line Imatinib treatment between January 2, 2008 and September 30, 2010; or patients who started their 1st line treatment on or after 10/1/2010
- Dastinib: Patients who started their 1st line treatment after the drug was approved for this indication
- Nilotinib: Patients who started their 1st line treatment after the drug was approved for this indication
- Must be receiving treatment at a medical practice (e.g. community-based, office-based, hospital-based, academic setting, oncology center)
- No patients currently participating in an interventional trial which may influence the management of their CML disease
- More Info Link
- Additional information about the study summary and eligibility criteria may be viewed on the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH) website.
- (206) 215-3086