CRC 14016: A Phase 2 Study of Ruxolitinib or Placebo in Combination With Pemetrexed/Cisplatin and Pemetrexed Maintenance for Initial Treatment of Subjects With Nonsquamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Stage IIIB, Stage IV or recurrent
Purpose: The purpose of this study is to determine if ruxolitinib, in combination with Pemetrexed/Cisplatin and Pemetrexed Maintenance, is safe and effective in the treatment of nonsquamous non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) that is Stage IIIB, Stage IV, or recurrent.
Cancer () - Lung
Howard (Jack) West, M.D.
Swedish Cancer Institute
- 18 Years to 75 Years old
- Histologically or cytologically confirmed diagnosis of nonsquamous NSCLC that is Stage IIIB Stage IV, or recurrent after prior definitive intervention (radiation, surgery, or chemoradiation therapy, with or without adjuvant or neoadjuvant chemotherapy).
- Radiographically measurable or evaluable disease.
- Life expectancy of at least 12 weeks.
- Tumor without a driver mutation (eg, epidermal growth factor receptor mutation positive or anaplastic lymphoma kinase fusion oncogene positive).
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) performance status of 0 to 1.
- Adequate renal, hepatic, and bone marrow function demonstrated by protocol-specified laboratory parameters at the screening visit