A Randomized, Double-Blind, Study Comparing the Efficacy and Safety of Continuing Versus Withdrawing Adalimumab Therapy in Maintaining Remission in Subjects with Non-Radiographic Axial Spondyloarthritis.
- Type of Study
- Rheumatology - Axial Spondyloarthritis
- Short Description
The objective of this study is to evaluate the efficacy and safety of continuing versus withdrawing therapy with adalimumab 40 mg given every other week subcutaneously in maintaining remission in subjects with non-radiographic axial Spondyloarthritis.
- Principal Investigator
- Philip J. Mease, MD
- Eligibility Notes
You must meet the study requirements, including (but not limited to):
- Age ≥ 18 years.
- A diagnosis of Non-Radiographic Axial Spondyloarthritis.
- An inadequate response to at least 2 NSAIDS over a 4-week period.
You cannot (but not only) have:
- A diagnosis of Ankylosing Spondylitis.
- Prior exposure to any biologic therapy with a potential therapeutic impact on Axial Spondyloarthritis.
- Contact Name
- Allison Everett, CCRC