Evaluating Nulojix Long-Term Safety in Transplant
Purpose: To describe how Nulojix (belatacept) is used and to determine how often Post-Transplant Lymphoproliferative Disorder (PTLD), Central Nervous System (CNS) PTLD and Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy (PML), rare and serious complications of transplant treatment, occur in patients taking Nulojix (belatacept) in a real-world setting.
Kidney/Dialysis - Kidney Transplant
Nelson Goes, M.D.
- Adult kidney transplant recipient (age ≥18 years at time of transplant)
- Kidney-only transplant recipient
- Positive EBV serostatus EBV serostatus negative or unknown included per the investigator discretion
- Received first dose of Nulojix (Belatacept) within ≤ 14 days of renal transplant
- Received first dose of Nulojix (Belatacept) as part of normal clinical care (i.e. not as part of a clinical trial)
- Must not have received Nulojix (Belatacept) for non-kidney transplants