A placebo controlled study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of subcutaneous injection LY2127399 in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE).(Illuminate study).
- Type of Study
- Rheumatology - Systemic Lupus Erythematosis (SLE)
- Short Description
The purpose of the study is to evaluate the safety and efficacy of LY2127399 in subjects with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus despite standard of care treatments such as corticosteroids, possible antimalarials and immunosupressants.
- Principal Investigator
- Philip J. Mease, MD
- Eligibility Notes
You must meet the study requirements which are (but not limited to):
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- Have SLE diagnosed by a physician
- Have a positive ANA lab result.
- You will not be included if you:
- Have active Lupus nephritis
- Have active CNS disorder
- Have received B cell depleting agents.
- Contact Name
- Allison Everett
- Alternate Phone
- Alternate Email