A study of the effectiveness and safety of Epratuzumab in Systemic Lupus Erythematosis (SLE) (EMBODY)
- Type of Study
- Rheumatology - Systemic Lupus Erythematosis (SLE)
- First Hill Campus
- Short Description
The primary objective of the study is to confirm the clinical effectiveness of epratuzumab in the treatment of subjects with moderate to severe general SLE despite standard of care treatments (ie, corticosteroids, and potentially antimalarials and immunosuppressants).
- Principal Investigator
- Philip J. Mease, MD
- Eligibility Notes
You must meet the study requirements, including (but not limited to):
- At least 18 years old.
- Have SLE diagnosed by a physician.
- Have active moderate to severe SLE disease activity
You cannot (but not only) have:
- Active, severe, SLE disease activity in certain body systems
- A history of chronic infections
- A particularly high risk of significant infection
- Start Date
- Contact Name
- Sephren Barrow
- Alternate Phone
- Alternate Email