A Prospective, Multi-center Trial of NovoTTF-100A Together With Temozolomide Compared to Temozolomide Alone in Patients with Newly Diagnosed GBM
- Type of Study
- Neuroscience - Brain Tumor
- Short Description
To compare the efficacy and safety outcome of newly diagnosed GBM patients treated with NovoTTF-100A concomitant to Temozolomide to those treated with Teozolomide alone.
- Principal Investigator
- John Henson, MD
- Eligibility Notes
- Diagnosis of GMB
- 18 years of age and older
- Received maximal debulking surgery and radiotherapy with Temozolomide.
- Life expectancy at least 3 months
- Implanted pacemaker, defibrillator or deep brain stimulator
- Contact Name
- Jeannie Steed