How to apply/Inquire
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Swedish. Please note, Volunteer Services does not facilitate any internships, externships, observerships or shadowing experiences; these are arranged through educational programs at colleges and vocational schools.
How do I become a volunteer?
It's easy! Just complete the following steps:
- Contact the campus of your choice to request an application (see links to the left).
- Meet with Volunteer Services for an interview.
- Meet with your assigned department contact for an interview .
- Attend a hospital orientation.
- Begin training in your assigned department.
Please note that for applicants who are 14 to 18 years old, a parent or guardian’s signature is required.
If you have any questions, please call Swedish Volunteer Services at the location of your choice:
Swedish First Hill
Seattle, WA 98122-4307
Swedish Cherry Hill
Seattle, WA 98124-1008
5300 Tallman Ave. N.W.
Seattle, WA 98107-3985
21601 76th Ave. W.
Edmonds, WA 98026
751 N.E. Blakely Dr
Issaquah, WA 98028
Swedish Visiting Nurse Services
5701 Sixth Ave. S., Ste. 404
Seattle, WA 98108