Feeling under the weather? Looking for convenient medical care?
Visit our new Employee Health & Wellness Clinic open to all Swedish employees. Walk-ins are welcomed.
1229 Madison Street, Suite 1220 Seattle, WA 98104
Swedish First Hill Campus in the Nordstrom Tower
Monday - Friday from 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Billierose Hair, ARNP
Rebecca Welch, ARNP
We offer same-day services for common ailments such as:
- Work-required immunizations and TB screening
- Job injuries
- Sore throat, flu/cold symptoms and other respiratory problems
- Skin concerns, cuts and sprains
- Urinary problems
- Blood pressure checks
- Referrals to primary-care providers
- And much more
Stress Relief Class Hosted by SEHWC
Swedish Employee Health and Wellness Clinic is hosting a stress relief class beginning Monday, Sept. 30. Classes will be held bi-weekly on Mondays from 12:15 -12:45 at Swedish Orthopedic Institute, 601 Broadway, in Conference Room AB. Carolyn McManus, a physical therapist at First Hill Outpatient Rehab, will be your instructor. Classes will include discussion topics on:
- Meditation/Relaxation Techniques
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
- Self-Care Practices During Times of Increased Stress
The class is open to all Swedish (SMC and SMG) and Providence employees at no charge. RSVP by calling 206-386-6048. Set the tone for a calm and collected week by starting it off with meditation. We look forward to seeing you there!
For more information please read Frequently Asked Questions.