SMC Employee Advancement Center
The Employee Advancement Center is available for Swedish employees to seek further employment, professional, and work/life development. The center provides an array of resources and services which support employee efforts to identify career ladders, pursue transfer and development opportunities.
The resources of the center are available for employees on all campuses to utilize in planning, researching, and developing work, career and educational goals. The core resources include:
- Career Counseling and Planning
- Creating a Career Profile
- Resume & Cover Letter Development
- Identifying a Career Ladder
- Applying to Internal Employment Opportunities
- Interview Coaching
- Information on Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
Current employees may contact the Employee Advancement Center at 206-215-3030 for further information and to schedule an appointment to meet with one of our Employment Mobility Specialists.