We moms have all sorts of things we feel guilty about but shouldn’t.
We feel guilty because...
- We go to work (we feel like we should be home)
- We stay home (we feel like we should go to work)
- We play with our kids (we should get the chores done)
- We work on the chores (we should be playing with the kids)
- We want some ‘me’ time (we should be spending time with our partner)
- We want to work out and get back in shape (we should be working, playing with the kids, getting the chores done, and spending time with our partners)
That’s it! We work at work and work at home (and only write our blog at 11pm the night before it’s due after partner and the kids have all gone to bed.)
Mom guilt is a real problem. If you search “Mom Guilt” in Google, you’ll get 12,700,000 results in .2 seconds. This topic is well versed, but they all say the same things: