Join us on Tuesday, Sept. 29 from 5-6:30 p.m. for an information session about the new Swedish Medical Center being built in the Issaquah Highlands. The meeting will be held at Issaquah City Hall-South at 135 E. Sunset Way. Bring your questions, and we’ll have the answers. See you there!
Recent posts from this blog:
- Treating Cardiac Arrhythmias with catheter ablation
- Palliative care is misunderstood and underutilized
- Eat well and maintain a healthy weight - new class series
- Using technology to help educate, prepare, and distract kids in the hospital
- Support social work services and Swedish Cancer Institute in Issaquah