Join us on Tuesday, Sept. 29 from 5-6:30 p.m. for an information session about the new Swedish Medical Center being built in the Issaquah Highlands. The meeting will be held at Issaquah City Hall-South at 135 E. Sunset Way. Bring your questions, and we’ll have the answers. See you there!
Recent posts from this blog:
- Dealing with MS is different for men
- Choosing a specialty center for colonoscopy and complex polypectomy instead of surgery for large colon polyps
- Move over Angry Birds and Words with Friends… make room for hearing apps!
- Worried about getting a colonoscopy?
- What the Americans with Disabilities Act says about service animals