Join us for an upcoming information session about the new Swedish Medical Center being built in the Issaquah Highlands. The meeting will be on Monday, Oct. 19 from 5:30-7 p.m. at Sammamish City Hall. Swedish representatives will be available to talk about the new facility and answer your questions. See you there!
Recent posts from this blog:
- Dealing with MS is different for men
- Choosing a specialty center for colonoscopy and complex polypectomy instead of surgery for large colon polyps
- Move over Angry Birds and Words with Friends… make room for hearing apps!
- Worried about getting a colonoscopy?
- What the Americans with Disabilities Act says about service animals