Join us for an upcoming information session about the new Swedish Medical Center being built in the Issaquah Highlands. The meeting will be on Monday, Oct. 19 from 5:30-7 p.m. at Sammamish City Hall. Swedish representatives will be available to talk about the new facility and answer your questions. See you there!
Recent posts from this blog:
- Treating Cardiac Arrhythmias with catheter ablation
- Palliative care is misunderstood and underutilized
- Eat well and maintain a healthy weight - new class series
- Using technology to help educate, prepare, and distract kids in the hospital
- Support social work services and Swedish Cancer Institute in Issaquah