Join us for an upcoming information session about the new Swedish Medical Center being built in the Issaquah Highlands. The meeting will be on Monday, Oct. 19 from 5:30-7 p.m. at Sammamish City Hall. Swedish representatives will be available to talk about the new facility and answer your questions. See you there!
Recent posts from this blog:
- Radiosurgery treatment for brain metastases reduces risk of memory loss and improves survival
- Bisphosphonate medications and Osteonecrosis of the jaw
- Quality & outcomes in cardiac surgery
- Piper's first birthday honors Swedish Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Infant and Child Development is not about ‘stuff’