The Sports Concussion Clinic at Swedish Spine, Sports & Musculoskeletal Medicine was developed to provide comprehensive concussion management and help guide return-to-play decisions for children and adults. We are a team of sports medicine physicians, physiatrists, physical therapists, and a neuropsychologist that deliver individual care for athletes. We provide physical evaluation, assessment of concussion severity, neuropsychological evaluation, ongoing monitoring and education for athletes, parents, coaches and school staff. We use clinical guidelines to implement the most appropriate treatment for return-to-play and return-to-school. Click here to learn more or to make an appointment.
Recent posts from this blog:
- What does a cake represent?
- What you should know about recent studies on pathology diagnoses
- Dealing with MS is different for men
- Choosing a specialty center for colonoscopy and complex polypectomy instead of surgery for large colon polyps
- Move over Angry Birds and Words with Friends… make room for hearing apps!